Named after Shakespearean Characters
- Daughter of "King Lear"
- Polonius' daughter in "Hamlet"
- Katherine's sister in "Taming of the Shrew"
- Heroine of "Troilus and Cressida"
- Wife of "Othello"
- Heroine of "Romeo and Juliet"
- Shylock's daughter in "The Merchant of Venice"
- Daughter of the banished Duke in "As You Like It"
- Fairy in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Prospero's slave in "The Tempest"
- Shipwrecked jester in "The Tempest"
- Ship's butler in "The Tempest"
- Witch and mother of Caliban in "The Tempest"
- Master of the island in "The Tempest"
- God worshipped by Sycorax in "The Tempest"
Named after other characters
- Heroine in Alexander Pope's "The Rape of the Lock"